Who wants to spend a day in a FUN group photoshoot, enjoy a pampered makeover by premier hair and make-up artists, and get styled for their own photoshoot by a group of fashionistas? You’ll also receive FREE images, have tons of fun, make new friends, hang out with Laura and Rachel, and- most importantly, represent Laura Hernandez Photography for the school year!
JUNIORS! It’s that time of year when we select a handful of A-M-A-Z-I-N-G high school girls to represent Laura Hernandez Photography. This model program is like no other in Monterey County! Each year we accept multiple students across public and private schools within Monterey County. We encourage you to spread the word about our 2016 crew… What could be more fun than repping with your friends?
REP PERKS | As a Rep, we will hook you up with a generous discount off of your senior session! Our Reps also gain access to styled shoots, themed concepts, and other modeling opportunities throughout the year. You will also be the only one’s representing LHP this year in your new stylin’ logo wear!
What You’ll Receive:
- Participate in a free styled photoshoot with all selected Senior models, including free hair, makeup, & editorial styling
- Free images from the photoshoot to help you refer your friends
- Featured in 2015-2016 publications & social media marketing
- Referral-based incentives of print credits and products
- Ongoing relationship with Laura & Rachel
- Community with other Senior Spokesmodels
- Opportunity to be a positive influence to your friends and classmates
We’re Looking For:
- Outgoing personalities
- Comfort in front of the camera
- Participation in school and/or community events
- Ladies of good character & reputation who will represent our business in their schools
- Students active in social media
- An interest in fashion and/or photography
- Promote our business on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter
- Post images to promote LHP 1-2 times per month during your senior year
- Represent our business exclusively
- Refer your friends!
We will cover all the specifics at our model-parent meeting, which is required for participation in the program, and will be held in Spring 2015.
KEEPING IT LEGAL | We require all of our Senior Reps and a Parent/Guardian to complete and sign a Model Release form. Applicants that cannot provided this, will not be accepted.
I’M INTERESTED, NOW WHAT? You must be graduating from high school in 2016 and be outgoing and willing to share your experience and images with everyone. You must be a fan of Laura Hernandez Photography on Facebook and follow Laura and Rachel on Instagram.
No prior modeling experience is needed. We absolutely LOVE our Senior Spokesmodels and can’t wait to work with you! The model shoot will take will take place in June 2015, so make sure you get your calendars ready!
The application process closes on March 1st, 2015, 11:59 PM PST. Our team reviews each application and only accepts candidates that we feel best fit the LHP brand. Spaces fill quickly, so don’t wait to apply!
Click HERE to apply!